Share your location
You can share your location in order to improve your experience in www.muoversiatorino.it website. All the data related to your location are treated anonymously in a format that does not personally identify you, and are used only to facilitate the use of the journey planner service. Remind that you can change your location sharing settings in your web browser.
The journey planner service
The journey planner service is based on Digitransit service platform, an open source routing platform developed by Helsinki Region Transport (HSL) and the Finnish Transport Agency.
The source code, released under EUPL v1.2 and AGPL v3 licenses, is available on HSL GitHub repository. Customisations made in Muoversi a Torino project are available on 5T GitHub repository.
The trip planner service is based on OpenTripPlanner for routing and OpenStreetMap for maps and geographical data.
- the map could be not entirely completed or updated but it is constantly improved
- origin and destination addresses can be affected by errors or inaccuracies
- data related to public transport, bike-sharing, car-sharing and ride-sharing services (such as location of stops, timetables and routes) are provided by local authorities and operators with a monthly update.
- geocoding service is provided by 5T Srl
- weather conditions are provided by OpenWeatherMap . In case of weather emergency, please check Muncipality of Turin’s website.